Rubino Apartment is on the second floor with elevator of an elegant nineteenth-century building It has an elegant double bedroom with bright large windows, canopy bed and television, bathroom with bathtub and living room with self contained kitchenette also with dishwasher, fridge, microwave, kettle / coffee maker and other small appliances. The living room has a comfortable sofa bed, table and chairs. In total it has 3 beds, with the possibility of adding a fourth bed in the same spacious room. Non-Smoking. Bed linen and towels are provided, with weekly change.
Some spaces are shared with two other small apartments. There are additional services available on request or with extra fee, depending on the lenght of stay (where it is not specified they are included in the rental price)
- pleasant shared terrace with table and chairs, where it is possible to smoke
- shared washing machine (located on the terrace)
- Wifi in main areas
- books and guides in the common entrance / hall
- local bike storage
. check in h 24 (extra check in fare only from 00: 00-11: 00 and 19:00 24.00)
- air conditioning (payment upon use only for over a week stays)
- independent heating (payment upon use only for over a week stays)
. final cleaning (extra fee only for over a week stays) - mid-week cleaning (on request and upon payment).
- extra linen (on request and upon payment).
- Tasty vegan home restaurant (on request and upon payment).
- cooking classes and breakfast service without dairy products or animal meat
. holistic massage treatment (on request and upon payment).
. tourist guide (on request and upon fee). - dog sitter (on request and upon payment).
Rubino apartment is located just 50 meters from Santa Maria Novella Station, at the second floor of a beautiful building with an elevator from the 800. The Uffizi Gallery, Ponte Vecchio, the Duomo and the major shopping signatures are a ten minutes walk away.
Airplanes: Amerigo Vespucci is about four kilometers from the city center. Shuttle from airport to Santa Maria Novella Station every 30 minutes.
Galileo Galilei airport in Pisa: one local train to Firenze Santa Maria Novella every hour.
Train: Central Station Santa Maria Novella 50 meters from the Residence
By car: From the A1 exit Firenze Signa and follow the directions to Florence, Santa Maria Novella Station.